Listen On line
On Radio 88.1 Central South Gippsland89.1 Bass & Phillip
Island89.5 Foster Yarram Tidal RiverOn Your Mobile www.3mfm.com.au
Find an Organisation
A Town Like …Grantville
Click here for April Members Draw CONGRATULATIONS to the 3mFM Lucky Winners
CHOCOLATE QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Who first discovered the value of the cocoa plant?
2. Where, when, and by whom were the earliest cocoa plantations established?
3. What is the name of the drink made by the Mayans from cocoa beans?
4. Chocolate has not only historically been enjoyed for its flavor, but also for
5. By 1810, which country was producing half of the world's requirements for cocoa?
6. When was chocolate introduced into the United States?
7. When was the cocoa press invented?
8. Why is lecithin used in making chocolates?
“On The Bench”Saturday 8.30am - 10.00am
Saturdays 8.30am - 10.00am
Gwenda Swan & Carol Young CWA
Mandy LeggettCultural Heritage Officer
Wendy CaplePrincipal Inverloch Primary School
David Taylor This Great Countryguest presenter
Don’t forget we also cover local netball and the boys spotted this photo of 3mFM’s
past station manager Kate Lindsay in action on the court.